Response form for:
MEd Higher Education Information Session
Information Session for students interested in the MEd in Higher Education Management Program
Thank you for your interest in the Master of Education (MEd) in Higher Education program!
We offer a cohort model that will allow you to learn and grow together with your classmates. Grounded in social justice and equity practice, our curriculum will provide you with a broad understanding of the historical, philosophical, and social elements that shape higher education. You will also complete an in-depth student affairs internship to develop real-world skills and competencies in key functional areas that prepare you to advise, support, or build programs for today’s college students.
The MEd is designed for domestic and international students seeking positions as early career professionals and those already working in the field;
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Multicultural Services
- Residence Life
- And many more!
This information session is for students and practitioners who are interested in pursuing a Master's degree in Higher Education. At this session you will have the opportunity to speak with faculty about the program, curriculum, field experience, and any other questions you may have!
The Information Sessions will be held on the following dates in Wesley Posvar Hall, Room 5200:
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 12:30 p.m.
Open House Information Sessions in Wesley Posvar Hall, Room 5200:
- Friday, October 18, 2019, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 1, 2019, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Virtual Information Sessions via Skype invite only:
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 12:00 p.m. Virtual Information Session only (via video invite)
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:30 p.m. Virtual Information Session only (via video invite)
Questions? You may contact Rashee Ferguson, the Graduate Enrollment Manger at 412-383-0478 or email@example.com.