Response form for:
Information Sessions for Students Interested in Becoming a Teacher
Interested in learning more about the School of Education’s graduate Teacher Certification programs? You're invited to join us for one of our Teacher Education Information Sessions (TEIS), via Zoom video conference. The sessions last about 45 minutes, and are offered on selected dates at either midday or in the late afternoon.
Our sessions will describe program offerings, review prerequisite coursework, and explain the application timeline and process for the following teacher certification programs ONLY:
- Pre K - 4 Elementary Education
- Combined and Accelerated Studies in Education (CASE)
- MOSAIC (Secondary Education, grades 7-12 + Special Education, grades 7-12)
- English and Communications Education, grades 7-12
- Foreign Language Education, grades K-12
- Mathematics Education, grades 7-12
- Science Education, grades 7-12
- Social Studies Education, grades 7-12
- MSW/CAST (Master's in Social Work with a Certificate of Advanced Study in Teaching in Secondary Education)
- Vision Studies (Teaching of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI) and Orientation and Mobility (O&M) certification)
If you have questions about a program that’s not listed here, please find detailed information online or contact Admissions and Enrollment Services to identify the appropriate contact person.