Current Pitt Students
- Completion of at least 60 credits, including all prerequisite coursework
- Official transcripts with a minimum GPA of 3.25 (CASE) or 2.5 (ADP/HPA). The School of Education will get your transcripts for you.
- A goal statement discussing your interest in the program (1-2 pages maximum).
Please have document (Microsoft Word or PDF) ready to upload when starting the application.
- Complete an Undergraduate Program Change Form in your current academic Dean's Office so that your records will be forwarded to the School of Education.
- CASE Applicants only - Submit official SAT/ACT -OR- PAPA test score report to email@example.com (see exemptions below)
* PAPA Excemptions - SAT scores no less than 1550, with no individual section under 500 (Critical Reading, Math, or Writing) -OR- ACT scores with a composite of 23 or higher accompanied by a combined English/Writing score of 22 and a Math score of 21.