Current Pitt Students
- Completion of all prerequisite coursework and at least 48 credits for the B.S. in Teacher Education program and at least 60 credits for the B.S. in Applied Developmental Psychology, B.S. in Exercise Science, and CASE Teacher Preparation programs.
- Official transcripts with a minimum GPA of 3.25 for CASE Teacher Preparation, 3.0 GPA for B.S. in Teacher Education, and 2.5 GPA for B.S. in Applied Developmental Psychology and Exercise Science. The School of Education will get your transcripts for you.
- A goal statement (see requirements)
Please have goal statement document (Microsoft Word or PDF) ready to upload before starting the application.
- Complete an Undergraduate Program Change Form in your current academic Dean's Office so that your records will be forwarded to the School of Education.
* PAPA Excemptions - SAT scores no less than 1550, with no individual section under 500 (Critical Reading, Math, or Writing) -OR- ACT scores with a composite of 23 or higher accompanied by a combined English/Writing score of 22 and a Math score of 21.